Monday, December 22, 2008

Aesop Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream


I think this is a note which I should have written long ago.


Aesop.


A name that relates well with sincere skin care that uses only quality botanical ingredients.


Due to my stressful lifestyle and long working hrs, I don't really have the luxury of lavishing my skin with spa and music.


I looked pale, not radiant.


Have the listless shine but never, radiance.


It was all behind me wwhen I found this little store in Millenia walk Singapore that sells this Australian product labelled 'Aesop'.


I have used several products from them. So far, so well.


Presently, I am using their Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream.


Albeit its name 'cream', it is never creamy and heavy.


In fact, this cream settles well into my skin. My pores simply drinks up the lemon peel infused cream and rewards me with a balanced complexion. (Other botanical extracts include Tangerine Peel, Rose Oil, Tangerine Peel oil et cetra)


Now, I have better confidence and is never worrioed about stepping into bright stores that uses flourescent.


So happy that I decided to post this and allow others with troubled skin, to benefit too.


It has skin care range for ALL skin types. of course, my mandarin facial hydrating cream is purely for the greasy and disobdient skin like mine.


If you yearm to have something that really works for you, you've heard me.


For SGD49, I got a 60ml little nice glass jar with this elixir preparation.


Layer a light nourishment over deeply cleansed skin in the night, before bed.


Its hard to recognise yourself in the AM.


Aesop.

No comments:

Post a Comment