Monday, December 22, 2008

This Picture House

Welcome to my world.


You're opening a book that contains sad stories.


Flipping through the pages that reads downturns.


Watching a film that showcases depression.




This is Picture House.


Of course, there are nice films around me. I'm not talking about films per se.


Although I have my generous servings of disappointment, bad hair days and poor orientation, I am lucky to have met supportive people in life.


I decided to start this storyboard today.


From now onwards, I will pen my thoughts. my observations. my views.


Christmas is just 3 days away.


The mood is sombre as the globe has awakened another crisis.


I was on train when I heard a man telling his grand daughter that this is the worst hit, following WW II.


I'm not sure about the authencity. For sure, I know there are lots of jobless people on the streets.


I would love to know how are my some very old friends doing. But it seems like a dream. Some friends lost, can never be found.


I really miss my old friends at Xinghua Primary School.


Albeit this school doesnt strike you at once, it comes across to many Hougangers as a ground for good learning.


Well, if you have been taught by Mrs Low & Mrs Susan Teng, you'll findly remember that we graduated from the same decade.


People come and go.


I used to ponder why is this so. I felt sad. Now, I am picking up this phenomenon fast and hope to understand its inevitability.


Today is the 22nd day of Dec 08.


The time is 1610 (as I am typing this sentence)


In a few days time, it will be 09.


Singapore is vibrant but overwhelmed by the recession.


People are not celebrating. No one dares to take year-end leave.


Shoppers are doing anything but spending.


I shall not pen anything specific to this day.


I shall only write things in broad.


Everyday, we wake up to expect things happening ahead of us.


Life is not peaceful. [URL=http://www.imagebee.net/][IMG]http://www.imagebee.net/images/dy3j5a6cno6t8251xmr.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


True to my thoughts, we need shoes to walk. We need wisdom to survive.




No comments:

Post a Comment