Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This is 23 Dec 2008


An emotional night that displays loneliness and boredom.


I want to tell bystanders around me that I want to break free.


But, what exactly am I freeing myself from ?


Sometimes, you dont need a reason to do something.


Well, we meet people that come and go in our life.


People who are nice to you today may not behave the way, tomorrow.


On the same leaf, the one that you dislike may not neccesarily be a baddie after all.


Learn to give up and realise. It'll add a little happiness to life.
Dont be discourage when others praise you. Similarly, don't be brought down when you've been admonished.
We live for ourselves!
Life is like a PictureHouse.
It's full of casts, contains cinematography and is filled with surprises and disappointments.
Tomorrow is eve of Christmas 2008.
What will you be doing ?
Where will you be ?
How many more Christmas can you see ?
Ask yourself: How many more Christmas can you celebrate ?
Tomorrow is a nice day. I'll be getting a cheese cake from Don's Pie Club - China Square Central.
Their cheese cake is by far, the best !
Unlike the Japanese style that makes you wonder if you are stuffing yourself with fluffy floss, this cake from Don's satiates your drool.
As I am penning this post, my background is playing a soothing rendition from Corrine May.
Click on my embedment. Enjoy whilst you await for another year ahead of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment